RESIDENTIAL + COMMERCIAL DESIGN
IN-HOME CONSULTATION // $200
Straight-up advice on: reviewing options for your new project, space planning, paint plan, where to hang art, where to place furniture, etc. - this will answer all of your questions.
COMPLETE DESIGN PLAN // starting at $1000
Full service interior design includes: CAD floorplan, sourcing all furnishings/personal shopping, design presentation, purchasing and installation.
FINISHING TOUCHES // starting at $500
Includes consultation and selecting architectural finishes such as paint, flooring, backsplash, countertops, wallpaper, lighting, art, etc.
HOME REFRESH // $500 click for more info>
Let’s refresh your home by using some or all of your existing furnishings and accessories.
In this consultation ADID will re-arrange items throughout your home and identify items to be replaced.
New paint color(s) can be suggested as well as additional decorative elements.
TRANSFORMING HOMES PACKAGES // starting at $400
Are you hoping for a quick sell?
ADID will purge and stage your home so buyers can see its great bones and incredible potential.
Furniture will be moved around, rooms will be styled, new paint colors/carpeting/tile can be suggested, as well as other tips to entice buyers.
Pick a package:
"Ready to List Recommendations"
"Buyers be Wowed: Personal Concierge Services"
"Pristine and Prepared: Full Service Concierge"
MOVING PLANS // starting at $600 click for more info>
- Consultation at current residence, if possible
- Photographing + Measuring furniture to be re-located
- Measure new residence and/or floorplan provided
- CAD drawing with space planning 'to scale' of new residence - your movers will love this!
- Determine where your furnishings will go - your sectional, lighting, rugs, art, etc.
- Source new furnishings (rugs, pillows, lighting) to freshen up your existing furniture to make it feel like new
CAD DRAWINGS + SPACE PLANNING
FURNITURE SOURCING + PURCHASING
BATHROOM + KITCHEN RE-DESIGN
FINISH SELECTIONS: PAINT, FLOORING, MOULDINGS
COORDINATION + PROJECT MANAGEMENT